DEAR JULIAN – Questions, Let’s Go!

questions, let's go

The camera dicks at SwearNet are getting ready to shoot some more episodes of Dear Julian!

We got the rum, got the mix, got the cubes, got the muscles, there’s just one fucking problem.  We’re out of questions!  Write your shit in the comment section below!

Remember, Julian has been doing this show for almost two years now so he has seen it all.  The SwearNet dicks will pick out the best, most unique questions… Jules has answered a thousand fucking questions about “pacing yourself on rum all day,” so try to make er original and we’ll be sure to pass your Q onto the man himself.

Questions, let’s go!

Share this shit! Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Reddit0Share on Google+0Share on Tumblr0Share on StumbleUpon0Pin on Pinterest0

11 comments for “DEAR JULIAN – Questions, Let’s Go!

1. Dion Jamieson
    April 27, 2017 at 2:53 pm

Sir Julian Swayze
    why does bubbles wear the glasses. he clearly cant see too great out of them. have you ever seen him doing stuff without them. And whats the worst thing bubs has done to you or Rick

2. dick dogfood
    April 27, 2017 at 3:13 pm

How can I arrange a FMM threesome without so much booze that Whisky Dick shows up too? One guy is legit crazy — as in he believes he’s being gang-stalked by computer hackers — and the other is amusingly stupid.

3. Jeff
    April 27, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Yo Julian! Some friend of mine at work is asking me for money to loan them for making a new rap album. Should I tell him that he’s whack as fuck and say HELL NO, or should I charge a shitload of interest and sue him later on the off chance that this mah’fucka makes a shit-ton of money and gets signed to a major label?

P.S. More liquor treats are on there way to Mailbag! 😀

4. Organic187
    April 27, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Dear Julian
    Would you rather wrestle Randy homoerotically, or paint a nude portrait of your own mother using your cock as the brush?

5. michelle
    April 27, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Dear Julian,

I want to get my first tattoo. Where do you think is the sexiest place a gal should have one?

Cheers,
    Michelle

6. george
    April 28, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Dear Julian

What are your thoughts about how the Canadian government is treating tobacco, they say smoking is bad yet they want to Legalize weed. They fucked up the tobacco market they’ll do the same with the weed market. its quite whacked how there doing it if you ask me.

7. Jim
    April 29, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Dear Julian,
    Why do you come off as such a self centered tough guy, that has little time for people, and is always scheming for that greasy dollar all the time? Did you used to get bullied for your lunch money as a kid? What is your last name? SWAYZE?

8. Maggie
    April 30, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Dear Julian,
    Is it true you hate seafood? That’s kind of fucked, if you grew up in the Maritimes. I’ve always lived near the coast and was raised on seafood from Maine and Nova Scotia. Please explain.

9. Bobby
    April 30, 2017 at 8:42 pm

Dear Julian, where the fuck’s J-ROC and McFlurry?????

10. SamonOfKnowl
    May 2, 2017 at 8:31 am

Deer Julian,

I know sometimes you have trouble keeping a handle on Ricky when he gets too fucked the night before a job. Have you ever considered medicating him with some serious dosses of caffeine along with the weed?

A seriously strong coffee with a strong pure weed J combo first thing in the morning would give Rickey clarity of thought with a massive get up and go kick…. He would move faster and wouldn’t be too cranky because hes got the dope in him as well, It would take some trial and error because each person is different but there is this magical sweat spot of just the right amount of dope and caffeine that would beat even the best rum buz you have ever had

11. Erin Durango
    May 2, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Dear Julian,
    I’m a stripper and a single parent. I’m damn good at what I do and it allows me to provide a good life for my 7 year old. Lately she’s been inquiring more and more about what mommy does for a living. Should I try to tell her the truth or put it off?