Trailer Park Boys: GREA$Y MONEY Has Arrived!

As if we needed any more reason to celebrate 4:20… Trailer Park Boys: GREA$Y MONEY, the mobile game, is finally here!  The cocksucker is available worldwide in the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store!

Greasy Money lets you run Sunnyvale Trailer Park on your smartphone! Play with Ricky, Julian and Bubbles as you tap your way through many greasy ‘seasons’ – upgrade businesses, collect character cards and complete challenges to unlock trunks of cash, liquor and dope. Watch out for the awesome Lahey and Randy Boss Fights at the end of each season!

So, roll that six paper joint, grab a bit of honey oil, a hash coin, DOWNLOAD THIS FUCKING GAME, and enjoy the fuck out of 4:20!

17 comments for “Trailer Park Boys: GREA$Y MONEY Has Arrived!

1. Avatar
    Orlando
    April 23, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Game is fucked its free but once you got it you gotta spend too much real money too do anything love you boys to death but seriously fucked can I at least get a shout out on a show would make my fucking day y’all are the best

Very /respectfully

chris
      July 20, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Your right on having to spend real cash to make it even close to being a good or faster pace game. Ive spent alot myself on stupid hashcoins which would be ok if the prices was chesoer or ya got more for what ya pay for making upgrades mostly so i can have the people and have auto collect or whatever its called so i dont have to sit there and collect the cash myself, but its a cool game on level 34 and it only gets harder

2. Avatar
    Barb
    April 28, 2017 at 9:27 am

I can’t even get the game to load on my iPad. It gets so far then it tells me I have no internet connection.

3. Avatar
    Joshua
    May 5, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Can you guys fix the issue with iphones / ipad the screen wont go past the first loading screen i’ve deleted all other apps and this still doesn’t resolve this issue thanks.

Barb McBride
      May 5, 2017 at 2:09 pm

I was having the same issue and was told that it wouldn’t run on my iPad 2. I have no issue with it on my iPhone 6. Very disappointing that I can’t play it on my iPad though.

4. Avatar
    Tyler
    May 6, 2017 at 4:48 am

This game is awesome shout out from Tyler from Canada!!!,

5. Avatar
    Godsmessnger
    June 11, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Hey you turkey raping shit eaters give me some more levels and characters. Maxed out level 30 and all characters unlocked. My ass is getting sore from you guys tongue slapping my poop shoot. Call a dumb ass for speanding US currency on your game but fuck man throw me a bone. Hook a mother fucker up with some hash coins.

Godsmessnger
      June 17, 2017 at 9:55 pm

You shit face cock master did it. What shit hole did you guys rob to make all your new updates. Oh ya you robbed me the dumb ass who has no impulse control except when you guys are trying monkey ram my shit box. Love your game level 30 and having fun. Keep up the great work. Miss Lucy last season. 420 4 life

6. Avatar
    Adam
    June 27, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Maxed out all levels, waiting for new ones.. Hopefully soon, before me and my credit card finds something else.. come on boys, capitalize on the moment while things are hot and you have hungry customers ready to give you money! Even if you only release a level or couple levels at a time. Also please consider an option to start the game over!! I’d love the opportunity to start the game over as I rushed through some seasons. It would keep me busy while new seasons are being worked on plus there’s more earning potential for you!! Think about it!!!

Max420
      June 30, 2017 at 12:33 am

Yea same. Beat all levels. Would be awesome to restart. Fuckin fucked

7. Avatar
    Drew robichaud
    July 2, 2017 at 9:54 am

i love u guys and this game real comedic genius

8. Avatar
    Starkerz
    August 19, 2017 at 9:35 am

I just finished Season 40 – when are we getting more??!! C’mon guys!

9. Avatar
    Binky2365
    January 21, 2018 at 7:13 pm

Just started the game…but was thinking some of Ricky’s special concoction would make it so much better!!! Oh and some hash coins 😁

10. Avatar
    Mitchell Wilson
    April 8, 2018 at 5:04 pm

I love the show and loved the game at first. It’s bullshit to have to spend so much for so little. It’s not worth the money. I won’t spend any more and will probably just quit playing. Very disappointing.

11. Avatar
    James Carmack
    April 21, 2018 at 5:53 am

I hate this game so much it pisses me off to no end but I can’t stop playing oh and if there’s a prize left from today I would take it I ended up having a weed nap during 420 ain’t that a bitch later and keep it up

12. Avatar
    Nathan Andrew Hurt
    February 4, 2019 at 8:09 pm

the game is dope as fuck! I got every Maf’k I know playing the cocksucker. I got some dope ass ideas for a TPB movie you moneyguzzling grads of con-college deserve to hear.. hit me up if ya’ll wanna hear some ideas that hit it big in the States!