Trailer Park Boys: GREA$Y MONEY Has Arrived!

As if we needed any more reason to celebrate 4:20… Trailer Park Boys: GREA$Y MONEY, the mobile game, is finally here!  The cocksucker is available worldwide in the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store!

Greasy Money lets you run Sunnyvale Trailer Park on your smartphone! Play with Ricky, Julian and Bubbles as you tap your way through many greasy ‘seasons’ – upgrade businesses, collect character cards and complete challenges to unlock trunks of cash, liquor and dope. Watch out for the awesome Lahey and Randy Boss Fights at the end of each season!

So, roll that six paper joint, grab a bit of honey oil, a hash coin, DOWNLOAD THIS FUCKING GAME, and enjoy the fuck out of 4:20!

Share this shit! Share on Facebook1Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Reddit0Share on Google+0Share on Tumblr0Share on StumbleUpon0Pin on Pinterest0

12 comments for “Trailer Park Boys: GREA$Y MONEY Has Arrived!

1. Orlando
    April 23, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Game is fucked its free but once you got it you gotta spend too much real money too do anything love you boys to death but seriously fucked can I at least get a shout out on a show would make my fucking day y’all are the best

Very /respectfully

• chris
      July 20, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Your right on having to spend real cash to make it even close to being a good or faster pace game. Ive spent alot myself on stupid hashcoins which would be ok if the prices was chesoer or ya got more for what ya pay for making upgrades mostly so i can have the people and have auto collect or whatever its called so i dont have to sit there and collect the cash myself, but its a cool game on level 34 and it only gets harder

2. Barb
    April 28, 2017 at 9:27 am

I can’t even get the game to load on my iPad. It gets so far then it tells me I have no internet connection.

3. Joshua
    May 5, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Can you guys fix the issue with iphones / ipad the screen wont go past the first loading screen i’ve deleted all other apps and this still doesn’t resolve this issue thanks.

• Barb McBride
      May 5, 2017 at 2:09 pm

I was having the same issue and was told that it wouldn’t run on my iPad 2. I have no issue with it on my iPhone 6. Very disappointing that I can’t play it on my iPad though.

4. Tyler
    May 6, 2017 at 4:48 am

This game is awesome shout out from Tyler from Canada!!!,

5. Godsmessnger
    June 11, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Hey you turkey raping shit eaters give me some more levels and characters. Maxed out level 30 and all characters unlocked. My ass is getting sore from you guys tongue slapping my poop shoot. Call a dumb ass for speanding US currency on your game but fuck man throw me a bone. Hook a mother fucker up with some hash coins.

• Godsmessnger
      June 17, 2017 at 9:55 pm

You shit face cock master did it. What shit hole did you guys rob to make all your new updates. Oh ya you robbed me the dumb ass who has no impulse control except when you guys are trying monkey ram my shit box. Love your game level 30 and having fun. Keep up the great work. Miss Lucy last season. 420 4 life

6. Adam
    June 27, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Maxed out all levels, waiting for new ones.. Hopefully soon, before me and my credit card finds something else.. come on boys, capitalize on the moment while things are hot and you have hungry customers ready to give you money! Even if you only release a level or couple levels at a time. Also please consider an option to start the game over!! I’d love the opportunity to start the game over as I rushed through some seasons. It would keep me busy while new seasons are being worked on plus there’s more earning potential for you!! Think about it!!!

• Max420
      June 30, 2017 at 12:33 am

Yea same. Beat all levels. Would be awesome to restart. Fuckin fucked

7. Drew robichaud
    July 2, 2017 at 9:54 am

i love u guys and this game real comedic genius